Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to right sidebar Skip to footer

Sutherland Residence

The Town of Sussex is a participant in the Province of New Brunswick’s Local Historic Places Program, funded by the Government of Canada through the Historic Places Initiative (HPI).

The Sutherland House is a side-entrance, one-and-a-half storey Carpenter Gothic house built circa 1860. It is located on Main Street, Sussex.

Contact

The Town of Sussex Emergency Operations Centre is currently active to monitor the Town response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).More Information