Pursuant to the announcement by the Province of New Brunswick on June 4th, 2020 the Town is pleased to advise that the following recreational facilities are now available for public use effective immediately subject to the conditions outlined in the state of emergency mandatory order.
- Basketball court in Princess Louise Park
- Ball Fields in Princess Louise Park (available to user groups who have submitted copies of Operational Plans to the Town and have approved timeslots)
A friendly reminder to all users of Town’s Parks and Community Services facilities. The following Park requirements are necessary for safety practices and for the enjoyment of all:
- All patrons are required to bring their own hand sanitizer. The Town will “promote” good hand hygiene practices and the Town will require all patrons using these facilities.
- All Patrons are required to practice physical distancing when using these facilities.
- Please be patient with fellow park users.
- Enjoy responsible outdoor fitness and park use.
- All patrons are then required to follow the Operational Plan of the Town of Sussex, the strict direction of the Town of Sussex employees, Public Safety Officials, and the Town’s RCMP Detachment.
- Signage of the best practices will be posted by the Town advising patrons of the requirements to use these Town Facilities.