Please note the following when completing the application below:
Deadline for Applications – March 18th, 2022. Submissions will be accepted after this date, however preference will be given to those submitted before this date.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE:
1) FULL TIME STUDENTS which means as of March 2022 you must be:
• Attending High School full time; or
• Attending a post secondary institution taking at least 4 full-time courses; and
• You must be returning to school in the fall of 2022.
2) BE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE
• Or younger with parents and provincial permission.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR POSITIONS:
1. All students offered a position must provide a Criminal Record check. PLEASE NOTE: only students offered a position will be required to provide a criminal record check.
2. All successful candidates will, as a condition of employment, be required to attend a Training Seminar given by the Community Services Department and scheduled at the commencement of employment.
3. All program staff are expected to be available to work the entire duration of the Ball Hockey season. Individuals not available for the whole duration of the program will be considered last. As this is a temporary position only, very limited time off is available. Time not requested in advance is very unlikely to be granted.
4. Copies of all pertinent qualifications must be attached to your application or details added in where asked.
5. Preference where appropriate is given to students with a background in a related field.
6. Preference for positions is given to applicants based on qualifications, experience, past work record, and those who have worked successfully in these programs in previous years.