Please note the following when completing the application below:
Deadline for Applications – March 18th, 2022. Submissions will be accepted after this date; however preference will be given to those submitted before this date.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE:
1) Able to commit to 2-3 nights of ball hockey a week from April through May.
2) BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE
• 16 to help, previous experience will be considered.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR COACHING:
1. All coaches and helper on the bench position must provide a Criminal Record check no more then six months old. PLEASE NOTE: only successful applicants will be required to provide a criminal record check.
2. All Coaches are expected to be available to help the entire duration of the Ball Hockey season. Individuals not available for the whole duration of the program will be considered however maybe placed with a helper to cover any time off.
3. Copies of all pertinent qualifications must be attached to your application or details added in where asked.
5. Preference where appropriate is given to applicants with a background in a related field and coaching experience.